Baby Throne Safety Training
- NEVER leave a child unattended when toilet training on the Baby Throne
- ALWAYS supervise your child to prevent injury from falling off the Baby Throne
- Read and FOLLOW the instruction manual
- ONLY use the base on the floor
- Top section is ONLY to be placed on the base or toilet
- Use the Baby Throne for no more than 10 MINUTES per session
- Intended to be used as a toilet training device ONLY
- Baby Throne is soft and comfortable, see our squeeze test below
Note: All materials used in the Baby Throne are recyclable. We also insist upon using world-class internationally acceptable manufacturing techniques and standards to protect our environment. Our materials are expensive and development may cause short delays. We prioritise quality and are committed to never cutting costs by using techniques and/or materials that are not up to our standards.
We are proud to state that it has been reported that we are the first in Africa to use an environmentally friendly production technique to produce the foam!
The Baby Throne is a unique and original product created by experts in the field of engineering and medicine. The Baby Throne is protected by patents. For the health and safety of your baby (or toddler) please beware of poor-quality imitations of The Baby Throne and products that claim similar key features.
Toilet training must be done with kindness and understanding. Picture yourself being asked to sit on cold hard plastic with no support around you and told to ‘relax and push’ especially if that hole was high off the ground as well. Feeling safe, secure and comfortable in the correct position is the Baby Throne’s greatest secret.
For more information on toilet training, potty training or constipation see our Elimination Communication page